BE THE VISION.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY.
- Your gift of $1,000 would help enroll ten children in summer camp.
- Your gift of $500 would provide a mobile device (iPhone/iPad) with cellular connectivity for one year for an instructor to work remotely with clients in their home or community.
- Your gift of $200 would provide a Community Engagement activity to a group of 10 teens learning about employment opportunities in their community.
- Your gift of $50 would help put a White Cane in the hands of a blind man or woman, including valuable instruction and guidance on how to safely navigate their community by our Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist.
- Your gift of $25 would provide adaptive aids to help an individual with low vision safely navigate their kitchen to be able to cook independently.
- Your recurring gift of $35 per month would help our Assistive Technology Specialist remotely access a client’s home computer in order to offer virtual instruction, especially during challenging times like a pandemic.
- Your recurring gift of $250 per month would help our Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist provide an independent living cooking class for a group of six people with blindness or low vision.
- Your recurring gift of $500 per month would help our social workers offer adjusting to blindness support group meetings for a group of 10 – 20 adults.
Leave a Legacy. Make a Difference for the Future.
We greatly appreciate having the Lighthouse of SWFL named as a beneficiary in your will. If you are including the center in your will, our legal name is Lighthouse of Southwest Florida, Inc DBA Lighthouse of SWFL. The center's IRS Determination Letter (or 501(c)(3) document) number is 59-1665257. Download a copy of our IRS Determination Letter.
Planned Giving– For an appointment to discuss planned gifts designating the Lighthouse of Southwest Florida as a beneficiary, contact Carolyn Baker-McCord, Director of Development and Communications at (239) 997-7797, email firstname.lastname@example.org.